Natural Lava Pumice Stone for Feet
Pumice stones are one of the oldest, best, and most dependable skin health hand care accessories, and are widely used by pedicure professionals all around the world!
Pumice stone is the perfect gift for your loved ones. It is the most natural method of softening rough skin. Effectively soften and remove dead/hard/dry skin, remove callus and make your body smoothly and shiny.
How to use a pumice stone:
1. Soak your feet or other area of callused skin in warm water, optionally adding sea salt or 1-2 drops of Lavender or Jasmine essential oil.
2. Dampen the pumice stone in the same water for ease of use.
3. For the heels, palms, and feet, gently rub the pumice stone in soft circular motion.
4. After cleansing, rinse your body with cool water.
5. Apply a soothing lotion.
– For hygienic purposes, do not share previously used pumice stones with others.
– Do not use on delicate, soft skin or on inflamed, red skin.
– Do not scrub skin with a pumice stone.
– For pre-ventive maintenance, two times per week is sufficient.
How to care for a pumice stone:
– After use, thoroughly rinse the pumice stone with soap and water.
– Allow it to dry.
– Replace your pumice stone if it’s showing signs of wear and tear.